Sunday, July 24, 2011

Moving Mayhem!

Short short post.  I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last week.  Last Sunday I made the drive from Colorado to Idaho and have since been bouncing from relative to relative's house trying not to wear out my welcome while frantically searching for a place for my little family to lay their heads permanently (or at least a year).  And success!  But now comes the unpacking. UGH!  Hopefully I'll be back next week so I can flit from blog to blog like a butterfly and sip the nectar of your words (how was that for a sappy and over the top simile?), but seriously I can't wait for things to settle down so I can see what all of you have been up to while I've been moving.

And welcome to all my new followers, all five of you!  I'm so happy to see you here!

6 comments:

Old Kitty said...

My goodness!!! Glad you have finally found a place to settle down and call home!!! Take your time unpacking and settling in! You deserve to take things a little easy after all the upheaval!!! Take care
x

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I'm glad to hear you found a place though. Good luck unpacking. Here's hoping the chaos ends soon :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Congrats on finding a new home, and good luck on unpacking!

prerna pickett said...

Where about in Idaho are you? I live in the South East area. Good luck with the move, it's crazy with little ones running about.

Toyin O. said...

Hope you settle well in your new home.

Rick Watson said...

It's good to find a home. Take care.